Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to AT&T by February 19th. If that day just isn't going to come soon enough, there's a way to get it delivered two days earlier -- the carrier's offering a pre-order option beginning next Sunday, and your February 17th delivery is promised as long as you click that "order" button by the 15th.
· Previously announced at AT&T’s Developer Summit leading up to the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note™ arrives in carbon blue and ceramic white at AT&T* stores beginning Feb. 19 for $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
· Customers excited to get their hands on this dream device even earlier can pre-order beginning Sunday, Feb. 5 for delivery by Feb. 17.
· The Galaxy Note combines the best features of a smartphone with the larger viewing screen of a tablet and advanced technology in the S Pen™ — delivering an all-in-one device that allows users to work more efficiently and maintain productivity, while communicating in a unique, personal way.
· Galaxy Note boasts the world’s first 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED™ screen (1280×800), one of the largest screens on a smartphone, for sharp, clear colors and readability – both indoors and out. With high-resolution screen that provides an immersive viewing experience, customers can take full advantage of the large display, to create and consume more.
· The Galaxy Note includes a highly advanced tool called the S Pen, which delivers fast, responsive and precise control to create fine lines and detail on the device display, much like an ink pen and pad of paper. With the S Pen, users can easily sketch drawings, jot down notes or write emails and texts quickly and easily in free-form handwriting.
· S Memo™, a multimedia application designed to capture all forms of user-created content captured by the S Pen, allows for pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings to be combined via a single application, converted to a ‘memo’, and shared as desired.
· It also includes a smart professional planning tool that makes full use of the device’s large screen. The calendar integrates the phone’s to-do list and schedule; control and navigation is intuitive, helping customers comprehensively organize their lives.
· An easy screen-capture function also allows users to instantly save any screen, which can also be annotated with the S Pen before being saved or shared.
· Users can communicate in personal, creative ways expanding beyond traditional sharing methods with the Galaxy Note.
The Galaxy Note features a unique portfolio of custom designed optional accessories which includes:
· Desktop Dock to get the most out of your Galaxy Note
· Spare Battery Charging System that allows for a convenient backup charging solution
· Protective Flip Cover Case, available in multiple colors
· Galaxy Note S Pen Holder Kit which offers a solution for users in need of a more traditional writing instrument. With a spare S Pen included, the S Pen Holder secures the navigation tool inside and offers a comfortable grip and allows for more detailed use.
The Galaxy Note is also compatible with the following universal accessories: Micro USB Adapter, HDTV Smart Adapter, Car Power Charger with Detachable Data Cable (Micro USB), Micro USB Data Cable, Travel Charger (Detachable with USB to Micro USB Cable), and the premium Refined Sound wired headset.