Tuesday 27 December 2011

New Year Messages


You know God arrange for you..
12 Months of Love,
52 Weeks Non Stop Fun,
& 365 days of Happiness.
So when you Mixed them all..
You will found a Very Happy Year! & I think it's 2012 My Dear


Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it's my New Year wish 4u Dear...
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR


Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true


HAPPY NEW YEAR
Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent....
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a .....
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR


A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR
Receive my simple gift of LOVE
Wrapped with SINCERITY
Tied with CARE &
Sealed with BLESSINGS
2 Keep u HAPPY & SAFE all the life long.
HAPPY NEW YEAR....


Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one that
rewards all your future endeavors with success"


Memorable moment r celebrated together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this year bring Happiness for you Dear.


When the mid-nite bell rings tonight..
Let it signify new and better things for you,
let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for,
Let it signify a year of courage and believes,
Wishing you a very...very...very prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment